How do you acquire a msinfo32 file from a Windows system?
The msinfo32 file will contain detailed information about a Windows system. This includes the hardware, applications, and processes. It can be very useful when deep troubleshooting is needed.
- Open the Start Menu and enter msinfo32 in the search box
- Msinfo32.exe should show up, hit enter to launch it
- Use File > Save... to save the .NFO file to the computer
- You can also use File > Export to save the information as a text file, though the NFO file is easier to navigate for troubleshooting!
- Consumer driver
- Driver Issue Reporting
- Driver startup troubleshooting
- Driver Troubleshooting
- How to log crash files in windows
- How to driver error log files on a Mac
- How to save msinfo32
- How to save Windows systems events log
- Preference File Utility command line options
- Driver Error Messages
- Remove App specific settings
- Wacom Desktop Center
- Windows - Start driver manually
- Windows Update .dll error